About Dome as a workplace:
Dome is an amazing place to work with growth & professional development as well as learning opportunities for leadership and OJT. If you are an inspired team player with the necessary qualifications & experience-
Please note that to apply at Dome, you must have a minimum;
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited university.
- You also must be fluent in English, reading, speaking & writing as Dome is a fully English medium school.
Perks for working at Dome include:
- Timely & Competent Pay
- Coaching & Guidance from Leaders
- Training & Professional Development
- Official Email Address with Dome Schools domain
- Access to a huge database of resources for ease of work
- Residence Permit expenses & Standard medical Insurance paid for
Purpose of Job:
The work of the school accountant involves maintaining complete and systematic records of financial transactions (revenue sources/ receipts, payments, adjusting daily entries). Work requires also the use of computer-driven data entry equipment for establishing and maintaining records and producing reports.
Job Tasks & Duties:
- To organize, maintain financial records and files including preparation for financial reports.
- To verify documents and forms for accuracy and achievement.
- To receive registration, tuition, and other fees.
- To keep accurate records for all financial transactions.
- Collect tuition fees, books, and uniform fees.
- Call parents who are not paying tuition fees on time.
- Submit a list of learners’ names whose parents did not pay the required fees before the distribution of the report cards.
- Submit such a list to the financial director as well.
- Ensure all pre-auditing requirements are fulfilled.
- To pass along all bills, together with their proper invoices to the Line Manager / Director.
- To pass along the hours of all staff to the Line Manager / Director.
- Perform other incidental tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of this position.
- Able to prepare reporting in English on a given company format.
- Able to maintain records & all necessary documentation for QA & Continuous Improvement.
- Effective usage of online resources & Dome digital system as per job requirements
- Team Player.
- Filing, Record Keeping & Accounts Management.
- Understanding of rules & regulations of KSA & implementation to ensure all records are in order.
- IT fluency.
a. Prior experience of 2 years (minimum) of working in KSA or any GCC country.
b. Able to understand spoken Arabic language and expert in English language, spoken & written.
N.B. Candidates selected for interview are only contacted.