Main Job Purpose:
Provide a high quality, professional reception and administrative service in Nahdi Care Clinics to patients, doctors, staff, colleagues, health service professionals and others. Act as the first point of contact for patients contacting the polyclinic by ensuring that enquiries from patients are efficiently and courteously handled in the best way to convey the polyclinic’s image and branding.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone, and answer their enquiries efficiently and courteously to ensure patients satisfaction.
- Ensure that the reception area is always manned at all times even at breaks to avoid any health, safety, and security issues as well as availability for patients enquiries at all times.
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Book in, amend and cancel patient appointment inline with the polyclinic’s appointments procedures ensuring optimum efficiency of the appointment system.
- Ensure that patients without appointments but who need ‘urgent consultations’ are booked into appropriate slots and referred to the appropriate physician where necessary.
- Advise patients of relevant charges for private or medical insurance services, accept payments and issue receipts for the service delivered. (for the medical insurance patients, the job holder has to follow the agreed registering process).
- Check emails and fax machines regularly for incoming messages. Send emails or faxes as required.
- Ensures the reception area is always kept clean and tidy and all the information leaflets are available for patients or public if needed.
- Receives and redirects call or take messages from patients or the public if needed in a professional and polite way.
Communication with focus and impact
Communicates with all relevant stakeholders verbally, non-verbally and in writing. Communication is accurate and crystal clear.
Working collaboratively for success
Builds seamless collaboration within teams and across departments to create independence. Develops win-win relationships to build the “Power of One
Intimately understands internal and external customer needs. Makes stretching but realistic commitments and delivers outstanding value and service.
High School Diploma Preferably University Graduate
6 Months – 1 yrs experience in a similar position.
Office, Computer skills
English and Arabic (fluent spoken and written)
Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia , Tahliya Branch