Foodics, a Saudi fast-growing startup in MENA, offers a complete Cloud point-of-sale SaaS with tools that help F&B and retail businesses start, track and grow. B2B sellers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, send orders to the kitchen, digitize menus, manage employees and analyze the whole business with smart reports, anytime and anywhere on the cloud. Available in English, Arabic, Turkish, Spanish and French. Foodics works offline with iOS apps that securely store data on the cloud and can integrate with third-party apps. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Riyadh, Foodics is currently available across the MENA region, with offices based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt with a culture retaining talents and promoting creativity and efficiency. Foodics today is one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA and future Unicorn (1 Billion USD company) and we are looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Foodics.
To become a leading Fintech and software trusted partner globally, for retailers and sellers who want to grow their business.
We empower sellers with a comprehensive point of sale platform to enrich their operations. We give complete business control and offer smart reports on sales, customers, employees, and inventory. We also provide an ecosystem of tools to seamlessly accept payments and finance growth.
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Administrative Officer.
Main Task and Responsibilities:
Manage office supplies stock and place orders Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgetsMaintain and update company databases organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents answer queries by employees and clients update office policies as needed Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments book meeting rooms as requiredDistribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned range travel and accommodationsSchedule in-house and external events
- BS / BA in Management, Operations, Business Administration or a related field from a reputable university
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in HR and administrations of Office management system
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Arabic
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must.
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus as per company policy
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software