Aloe Vera has been known for its properties for many years. Nowadays, Aloe Vera has an entire industry behind it. Its juices are used in cosmetics and personal-care products such as moisturizers, soap, shaving cream, and suntan lotion. The Aloe Vera product that probably comes to mind most easily is the bright green gel that’s stocked on drugstore shelves.
Aloe Vera is also available in supplement form, which is said to offer the same possible benefits to the skin and digestive system as other versions of the plant.
The Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a clear gel. This gel is extracted from the plant and usually used on the skin to treat burns and various skin conditions. The gel can also be found in liquid or capsule form and taken orally.
Aloe Vera is one of the plants which is known to provide many amazing benefits for skin, health, weight loss, and more. Know the top & easy DIY beneficial Aloe Vera projects that I made at home and so can you:
Aloe Vera Benefits:
There are many aloe Vera uses, like aloe Vera for face and skin:
- Bill C. Coats writes, “Since the skin needs nutrition of its own, Aloe Vera, when formulated into a properly designed personal care regimen, can treat, exfoliate, restore, reveal and provide constant, impressive nutrition to the human skin.” Apply natural Aloe Vera gel to your skin, you’ll notice how soothing and cooling it is.
- However, the great Aloe Vera is considered as the miracle herb that can be used to treat wounds, minor cuts, dry skin, and severe burns.
- Research shows Aloe Vera works as the best moisturizer keeping your skin hydrated and fresh.
- Acne is a common skin condition especially among teenagers. However, the anti-bacterial, anti-septic, and anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera gel protect and fight the bacteria that cause acne.
- Consistent application of the gel can also lighten blemishes and scars that are a result of acne as well.
Some DIY Aloe Vera Masks:
Aloe Vera and apple cider vinegar
This recipe can be particularly effective for a flaky, itchy scalp, as apple Cider also works for dandruff. To make this mask, mix together:
– 4 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
– 2 teaspoon Apple Cider vinegar
Begin applying the mask on your scalp. Rinse out the mask after 20 minutes. Use this mask every other week for better results.
Aloe Vera and yogurt
The probiotics in yogurt may also help with dandruff.
Take full-fat, plain, unsweetened yogurt. To make this mask, mix together:
– 2 tablespoon Yogurt
– 2 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
Begin applying the mask on your scalp. Rinse out the mask after 15-20 minutes.
Aloe Vera and Olive oil / Vitamin E oil
For elimination of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes instantly take two spoons of Aloe vera gel and mix it well with four drops of Olive oil / Vitamin E oil and massage it well and leave it overnight.
Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Honey
This face mask helps in turning your dry and dull skin to a glowing and hydrated skin. All you have to do is mix Aloe Vera gel, Honey, and Cucumber juice (you can grate the Cucumber and use it as well) together and apply on your face for 15 minutes. These three ingredients help in hydrating your skin, thus leaving it soft and smooth.
Why not make the hand sanitizer at home free of chemicals using two ingredients only. All you need is:
– 1/3 cup Aloe Vera gel
– 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol easily available on pharmacies/drugstores
Simply mix together these two ingredients using a whisk.